Leading conservative blog. Qohel. Australia's leading conservative blog
best conservative blog australia best blog

Qohel Home Page

Click photo to go to Peter's profile

Banner

I got an email this afternoon from alleged CFS/Eurosoft scammer David O’Neil. This is what he wrote:

Dear Sirs,

RE; DAVID O’NEIL – POSTINGS REGARDING EUROSOFT

I refer to the above and advise that several postings have been published on your website that are in breach of your terms and conditions and further in breach of the civil and criminal laws both in Australia and Elsewhere.

These postings contain personal details and other relevant contact details. As a result I have received threats against my life and threats to the life and safety of my wife and infant child.

This situation cannot be tolerated and I hereby demand that those personal details and page be removed immediately from your website. Should this not occur I will report the matter immediately to law enforcement agencies for prosecution and or other legal remedies.

I trust such unpleasant steps will not be necessary and look forward to your full co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

David O’Neil.

Ha, ha.

In breach of my terms and conditions? Seriously?

Then I got this one:

I have now received another threatening phone call and my lawyers have advised the AFP (Australian Federal Police) to take over as this is a serious matter, my life and my families lives are being threatened and we are concerned for our safety.

Please act upon this email as a matter of URGENCY.

This was my reply:

David If there are particular comments you believe identify you personally or put you in danger, then let me know which ones and I will consider removing them.

But surely you cannot be surprised if you steal from ordinary working people and they get annoyed about it.

Perhaps you could pay back the money you have stolen and get an honest job?

Like that’s going to happen.

What is really intolerable and against the law, of course, is stealing thousands of dollars from ordinary working people and pensioners.  But apparently that is not such a big deal for David.

On the other hand, threats of violence, no matter how angry a victim is, and no matter how right to be angry, are probably not helpful.

The trouble is that it is not clear what else will work. These arseholes have no conscience whatever, and they seem to be very clever at avoiding the law. They have felt no qualms about threatening and libelling me. I certainly feel no qualms about telling the truth about them.

Commenter Doug has pointed out that this same scam has recently been rebadged as OWS or Netway Solutions. Please do not fall for these cons! The awards and testimonials are fakes. The OWS website is a fake. The Shares Magazine website is a fake. OWS and Netway are the same fraud con scam ripoff as CFS, JBC and Eurosoft.

See my earlier posts and comments from readers for more information on the Eurosoft OWS Netway scams .

Bookmark and Share

12 Responses to “Thief Complains About Complainers”

• Doug says:

Ha ha ha my money went into David Oneils account at the NAB they gave me his details he lives at Audrey CRT Coolum Beach Qld, David says he is owed money by Eurosoft well guess what David so are a lot of other people. I couldn’t give a fat rats clacker about you or eurosoft and now OWS Netway Solutions
    It’s not petty crime David why don’t you give us all the information you have, put up or shut up.

• Scammed says:

It is amazing how a psychopathic liar can view himself as a victim. This peanut should realise he is simply reaping what he sowed.

Nothing he uttered to his victims was the truth. We can assume his wife and child were invented to gain sympathy. However I do not condone threats of violence. While I understand the frustration that brings people to that point, it will not bring the scammers to justice.

The directors put personal details on record when they registered businesses and opened bank accounts.

There are authorities with the power to bring fraudsters to account, even where the company is no-longer registered and the account closed. The ACCC are the people with the power to deal with it properly but they have limited resources, so they must prioritise.

Every victim should go to the ASIC website and get the details of the people who registered the company concerned. They should then go to the ACCC website and lodge a report describing the false or misleading claims made about the product they purchased. This should bring the scam to the top of the stack and attract a priority for attention. It will work best if every victim lodges a report under the same category on the ACCC website. I therefore suggest using the category “Predictive Software”, even though this may not have been the way the product was described at the time of sale.

In addition, a class action for the recovery of the losses is possible if enough victims organise together to make it viable.

• Katharine Olubas says:

As another victim of David O’Neil’s machinations, I suggest that everyone who wrote to the Eurosoft blog about the impact losing their money had on their lives, health and families,also write into this blog as well, so we can start to pool our information and knowledge. David O’Neil is behaving like a typical bully: things are fine as long as he and his recently invented family are living on the proceeds of our money which we earned in a morally correct manner; I hope each mouthful of food they eat sticks in their collective gullet as it’s been paid for by other peoples’ money. The minute karma prevails and David hears something unpleasant about himself, he runs to his lawyers who are also paid for with our money? And what about the lovely scheming hussy called Miz Sarah Craig who was such a strong advocate for the power of positive thinking. What other names are you using, Sarah? I hope that if your fictional mother is still alive that she finds out how her charming child is making all her money? I hope you people sleep well at night, because you need to know that we are all coming for you, so make the most of your lavish lifestyle now, as you will eventually be hoping to swap places with Schapelle Corby when we’ve finished letting you know exactly how we feel about your recent activities.

• alan jones says:

Ows.net.au is also OWSGLOBAL.com which has an address in Arizona USA but the owner is hidden (see whois on directnic.com). OWS.net.au defaults to One Wealth Management Services ABN 70152504428. You can get the name of the directors of One Wealth by paying 9$ to Asic as I did.

I do not know the connection between Eurosoft (Technology Ltd)? and One wealth/OWS as I have not gone back into ASIC historical records, but for someone interested this might be worth doing.

From my reading, historic (not present) Eurosoft, One Wealth and SBS might be one and the same. But I do not know this, I am only guessing and might be wrong.

Hope this helps

• Phillip says:

These stinking rotten low lives are at it again. For those of you who have queries about Netway Solutions, this is a program that is ‘essential’ for you to purchase so that the product, ESL, Eurosoft, OWS and earlier incarnations can function. Netway Solutions is still registered, and I would advise you to keep an eye on ASIC’s website daily to see if they are trying to de-register. This symbiotic relationship is corrupt as we all know.

• Bullswool says:

OWS are operating out of the ANZ building in surfers paridise 1st floor they go by a different name there more info to come

• Phillip says:

Received a phone call from a woman (NSW) today. She has been approached by OWS and said that they sounded very professional and convincing. I advised that snake oil salesmen do too! Hopefully have prevented someone from doing their dough!

• Kelvin says:

Eurosoft have scammed me as well. Time for me to get the full money back guarantee. Yep you guessed it. Now they will not take my phone calls. Just hope the girls who answer the phones are not involved.

• John says:

I was contacted by OWS last Friday by David and today by a Gerald who’s mobile number I have.

I have reported them to ASIC today with relevant information including Gerald mobile phone number.

• ian says:

What common approach can we all take to get these scum bags.It seems a class action may have a better result than each individual trying to chase them. Surely someone like the ACCC can shut them down for good. How many more complaints do they need before they do something.This scam has been going on for years it is not something new. I have just found out about this scam and feel stupid. I will write to ACCC and add my letter to the list.
    Iwould like to find out the names and addresses of the people who pocketed the money.

• Fay says:

g-t-a.info (GTA AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. ACN 167966145) are the latest black-box scammers. Company Extract lists Director/Secretary Kristopher Corbett, Unit 89, 785 Burke Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124. Born 01/07/1985, Bendigo VIC. False address given, it is a shoe shop. Not the first lie these guys have told. Names of people claiming to be from GTA: Mark Sterling, Tony Sinclair, Ian Bailey, Tom Hardy plus Sarah, Chloe and Kayla amongst others.

• ian says:

I have contacted my bank and asked them for information about whos account my money was paid into but they won’t give me any information. Has anyone had any luck finding out this information from their bank.