Leading conservative blog. Qohel. Australia's leading conservative blog
best conservative blog australia best blog

Qohel Home Page

Click photo to go to Peter's profile

Banner

I have written a couple of times about the JBC stock trading - stock market - share price prediction scam.

Nearly two years later, and after many complaints to regulatory authorities, they still seem to be in business.

JBC Global, CFS Live, and anything associated with them, are an outright fraud.

Some of the names given by its ‘senior analysts’ (telephone con agents) are: Paul Harvey, Chris Wallace, Mike Boyd, Bruce Jones, Scott Brennan, David Moore, Adrian Mathews, Gareth Hughes, Philip Duiker, Chris Davis, Danny Cook.

It is likely that these names are invented, as is the ‘senior analyst’ title.

JBC’s website is still active, but is now pretending to be wider than merely stock trading software. It claims to be a comprehensive business development group, offering software development, employment services, and project management. No matter where you enter your details on this site, you will receive a phone call offering to send you a brochure outlining JBC’s services.

This will be an impressive looking, professionally designed and printed brochure intended, like their website, to give an impression of wealth and stability. You will then receive a follow up phone call, offering you one of a very limited number of licenses. If you express doubts, you may be directed to scam websites which appear to review other, legitimate home business or investment packages, and which give glowing reviews, or even awards, to JBC’s program.

All of this is true of CFS cfs-live.com (I am not giving them a link). The same professional website, the same professional looking brochure, the same skanky con-men on the phone.

I suspect that cfs-live is simply a re-badged version of the JBC share price / stock prediction / share trading scam.

There are plenty of these swindlers around. The PCA (position cost averaging) system is another one, complete with its own fake independent review site at stocktradingeguide.com.

JBC and CFS are the stock trading scams which seem to be most active in Australia.

I am not sure why regulators and police seem unwilling or unable to do anything about these thieves. But as long as they continue to operate, ordinary Asutralians are losing their savings.

I intend to get in touch with A Current Affair or Today Tonight and suggest they do a story on JBC and CFS.

If you have been contacted by these groups, and would be willing to share your story, please add a comment using your correct email address (not visible to the public), or contact me – see my profile page for my email address.

Update:

CFS is definitely still active in Australia. I have received emails from a gentleman who spent $8900 in January to buy their programme. For $8900 he got a disk and a booklet, and a folder to put them in.

From his descriptions, the CFS package is identical to the JBC programme.

The software gives a points value to different stocks.  You are supposed to look at the points value and decide what to buy and sell.

The points value appears to be based on sudden movement of stocks up and down. For example if a stock has been stable for a long time and then suddenly drops, it will get a high points value – that is, a buy recommendation – on the basis that it is likely to come back up again just as quickly.

These are frequently very bad recommendations.

The recommendations are bad because the programme has no idea what is going on the real world. A stock that suddenly decreases in value usually does so for a good reason.

Stefan left this comment at one of the earlier JBC / CFS posts:

I’ve been contacted by a chris of cfs. He was trying to sell cfs end of day trading software. he gave me the websites gfmo.org homebusinessprofessionals.biz which have reviews of their software but the net has no links to these sites or to cfs which means they are all probably a bit dubious. His phone number was 1300 441 355.

GFMO and homebusinessprofessionals are  fake ‘independent’ websites, set up by JBC/CFS to reassure prospective buyers.

Referring prospects to fake sites to give an appearance of legitimacy makes it clear that the JBC or CFS packages are not  products offered in good faith.

Don’t fall for these scams!

Bookmark and Share

376 Responses to “JBC Global, CFS Live, ESL Trader Stock – Share Trading Scams”

• Scammed says:

A class action would be too costly, unfortunately.

• Jon says:

Norm says:
    January 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    I had an interesting discussion with the AFP last Friday. It took 2 months to get to this point I might add.
    We discussed proceeds of crime and how it may relate to the CFS/Eurosoft scam. The AFP are aware and are looking at the scam and the people involved including those who have moved offshore.
    We discussed University fees for daughters and sisters and how they could be clawed back and if the Universities should be warned that the fees could be in breach of the law (they say a warning could be made by a member of the public as it would then sit on the record for ever). We discussed parents money laundering and having household improvements paid in cash. We discussed paying mortgages offshore and how those could be held to be illegal. In particular we discussed Travers entre into the Gold Coast Nightclub scene and how the DJs being sponsored etc and other activities could be classified as proceeds of crime.
    It seems the investigations include Australia, New Zealand and England.
    I have been told, off the record, the investigations now include Australia, England, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Belize. Adam, Travers, Heward in particular are under the scope.

If you have any information on the above describe it here.

This is so true what is done with large amounts of the money, unfortunately the successful DJ’s(who I’ll keep anonymous) would not know about it because they set up the manager with the office and money and they would not know that people like Phil and Rhys are in the background! It’s an ego kick for them.

I also believe that Phil has some involvement in a solar power business. I don’t know if this is legit or a way to clean and make money very hard to trace.

That’s why their money Lady should help the AFP because she will take a lot heavy fall than them be.

England is meant to be set up massive before and they will pull the plug soon.

Jon

• jon says:

Shaun Barker is the man that Phil Travis has been backing to get himself in the music and club scene.

• Dave says:

I worked for one of Adams’ companies and will happily help any investigation.

• Scammed says:

Proceed with caution if contacting anyone who claims to have worked with any of these companies and can offer inside information and help with any investigations.

• Peter Brown says:

You need to stay two steps ahead of the scam companies, because if they realize that the authorities are on to them they will simply disappear and it will be much harder to find them again, or prove they are scammers. The key is not to let the scam companies realize, or know that they are about to be busted. So be very careful about who you are dealing with who claim to be ex-employees. Never revel your full name or address or any personal details which may identify who you are to the scammers. You will get even, you just have to play it clever.

• Jon says:

Do they still have an office in Surfers Paradise? I’m in the Gold Coast and I thought I would just got up for a look all they can do is ask me to leave which I’ll do if asked if they choose to be violent? all the better because the cops will get involved and wonder why they were so protective when I’m checking an address where something was tried to be sold to me.

• Jon says:

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO GET BACK ON TO. IT”S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THEY HAVE PROBABLY MADE CLOSE TO A MILLION EACH WITH PROBABLY NO TAX OR VERY LITTLE TAX IN THIS TIME!

NORM SAYS:
    January 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    It seems the investigations include Australia, NewZealand and England.

If you have any information on the above describe it here.

• Jon says:

THIS HAS NEARLY BEEN A YEAR SINCE IT WAS POSTEDTHEY WOULD HAVE MADE CLOSE TO A MILLION DOLLARS EACH UN-TAXED OR VERY LITTLE. THEY HAVEN”T DONE MUCH TO ME BUT I HATE SCAMBAGS LIKE THIS!

Norm says:
    January 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    It seems the investigations include Australia, NewZealand and England.

If you have any information on the above describe it here.

• Peter Brown says:

I wonder if AIC International linked to the scams mentioned on this website? Check out this website regarding AIC International: http://www.aicinternational-complaints.com/index.html what do you think?

• Lisa says:

Hi there, I purchased the so called software from Chris Davis at CFS supposedly situated in Plaza building Sydney. I received a disc and a booklet for $8900. We are a single income family and I had borrowed the money to get started in share trading to supplement our income and stay home with our 3 children. I have letters, glossy booklets, and a few conversations with a so called senior analyst. I am only just admitting to myself I have been scammed and have taken a long time to actually do something about it. Have contacted ACCC and Consumer affairs victoria and reported this. Please don’t give out my surname.
    Thank you. Lisa

• Scammed says:

Lisa (entry 3/2/14) and Dave (entry 21/1/14)please contact me on 0415264021. I have gone much further than what Dave suggested and believe I may be able to help you both with these scammers. Cheers.

• Jon says:

Who believes “Scammed” who going to put there real phone number on a public website?

• Gatto says:

Anyone know real identity behind the bloke Simpson? Initials all that’s needed.

• Phillip says:

Well Jon, you should know about who’s legit or not, like you also claimed to have worked with these scoundrels but don’t want to give any information about them that is credible.

• Hi, I have just come across your site in regards to Eurosoft services pty ltd in nsw. I too was scammed by these individuals, have managed to get an NCAT decision in my favour, now I am going through the process of enforcing this decision. I believe it is going to come down to (if they are still in business) The ASIC site states that they are, but they are avoiding registered deliveries, phone calls, emails etc, so they are on the move. As you have stated, they have changed their name a few times, even on the ASIC site, the same address but different operating names, some of which have been struck off and banned. My question to anyone reading this, does anyone have ‘Up to date’ information on Eurosoft services pty ltd or their software sales. I believe they will still be operating somewhere through some site selling the same stuff and some-one out there will know where. Please communicate any sightings. Thank you
    Danny

• Andrew says:

I belive these maybe the same people sound exactly the same and yes I have been scammed “G-T-A.info and allthe same look here look there we are all above board .Question how do they get on the intelligentinvestormagazine web site or are they using a name simalar to someones

• Nearly caught says:

GTA is most definately the same group of scammers. Same method of operation: cold calls, pressure tactics and realistic-sounding trading advice (to a novice) by very persuasive, clever salesmen. Their endorsements, however, are completely false. Intelligent Investor Magazine has absolutely nothing to do with Intelligent Investor, a well-respected company (I checked and they told me to back out asap!) Further research revealed more information and advice from ASIC and SCAMwatch and other blog sites (google: ‘GTA scams’ and buried amongst the gaming references…nice touch!…are several references well worth reading!) We moved quickly and our money was refunded. Beware!!

• Mark says:

Nearly caught tell me how you got your money back I just got scammed on 31st of July 2014 with these GTA scum bags. Please help me. I am missing 19.350 here is my number.