Qohel Home Page

Click photo to go to Peter's profile

Quality Web Hosting at the Best Price

www.1and1.com

I have written a couple of times about the JBC stock trading – stock market – share price prediction scam.

Nearly two years later, and after many complaints to regulatory authorities, they still seem to be in business.

JBC Global, CFS Live, and anything associated with them, are an outright fraud.

Some of the names given by its ‘senior analysts’ (telephone con agents) are: Paul Harvey, Chris Wallace, Mike Boyd, Bruce Jones, Scott Brennan, David Moore, Adrian Mathews, Gareth Hughes, Philip Duiker, Chris Davis, Danny Cook.

It is likely that these names are invented, as is the ‘senior analyst’ title.

JBC’s website is still active, but is now pretending to be wider than merely stock trading software. It claims to be a comprehensive business development group, offering software development, employment services, and project management. No matter where you enter your details on this site, you will receive a phone call offering to send you a brochure outlining JBC’s services.

This will be an impressive looking, professionally designed and printed brochure intended, like their website, to give an impression of wealth and stability. You will then receive a follow up phone call, offering you one of a very limited number of licenses. If you express doubts, you may be directed to scam websites which appear to review other, legitimate home business or investment packages, and which give glowing reviews, or even awards, to JBC’s program.

All of this is true of CFS cfs-live.com (I am not giving them a link). The same professional website, the same professional looking brochure, the same skanky con-men on the phone.

I suspect that cfs-live is simply a re-badged version of the JBC share price / stock prediction / share trading scam.

There are plenty of these swindlers around. The PCA (position cost averaging) system is another one, complete with its own fake independent review site at stocktradingeguide.com.

JBC and CFS are the stock trading scams which seem to be most active in Australia.

I am not sure why regulators and police seem unwilling or unable to do anything about these thieves. But as long as they continue to operate, ordinary Asutralians are losing their savings.

I intend to get in touch with A Current Affair or Today Tonight and suggest they do a story on JBC and CFS.

If you have been contacted by these groups, and would be willing to share your story, please add a comment using your correct email address (not visible to the public), or contact me – see my profile page for my email address.

Update:

CFS is definitely still active in Australia. I have received emails from a gentleman who spent $8900 in January to buy their programme. For $8900 he got a disk and a booklet, and a folder to put them in.

From his descriptions, the CFS package is identical to the JBC programme.

The software gives a points value to different stocks.  You are supposed to look at the points value and decide what to buy and sell.

The points value appears to be based on sudden movement of stocks up and down. For example if a stock has been stable for a long time and then suddenly drops, it will get a high points value – that is, a buy recommendation – on the basis that it is likely to come back up again just as quickly.

These are frequently very bad recommendations.

The recommendations are bad because the programme has no idea what is going on the real world. A stock that suddenly decreases in value usually does so for a good reason.

Stefan left this comment at one of the earlier JBC / CFS posts:

I’ve been contacted by a chris of cfs. He was trying to sell cfs end of day trading software. he gave me the websites gfmo.org homebusinessprofessionals.biz which have reviews of their software but the net has no links to these sites or to cfs which means they are all probably a bit dubious. His phone number was 1300 441 355.

GFMO and homebusinessprofessionals are  fake ‘independent’ websites, set up by JBC/CFS to reassure prospective buyers.

Referring prospects to fake sites to give an appearance of legitimacy makes it clear that the JBC or CFS packages are not  products offered in good faith.

Don’t fall for these scams!

396 Responses to “JBC Global, CFS Live, ESL Trader Stock – Share Trading Scams”

• folia ploterowa lubin says:

What’s up, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is
    sharing information, that’s actually good,
    keep up writing.

• Peter Brown says:

GREAT NEWS!!!! After years and years ASIC has finally busted a Gold Coast scammer. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has banned Mr Wilson, better known as Aussie Rob, from providing financial services and is warning the public not to deal with him. Mr Wilson was a director of proprietary companies operating in the financial service space including Aussie Rob Financial Services, Lifestyle Trader (Trader) and Lifestyle Investor Services (LIS) which sold share-trading software. I would not be surprised if “Aussie Rob” is linked to some of the scams mentioned on this website. Read More: http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/10/18/460243_gold-coast-business.html

• Nick Platt says:

My wife and I were also scammed by ESL. We only lost just over $4000. I was sceptical back in May 2012 when I purchased this program. So they agreed that I would only have to pay half of the over $9000 fee until twelve months time. I would have to make a minimun of $20000 profit or I would get a full refund. After speaking with them in March 2013 after not making the profit s promised, I was informed that I wasn’t using the software correctly and given a further 12 months to succeed in making the promised profits. Jim Andrews was the person who made this promise. Jim was quite rude and abusive when I questioned him about the non-performance of this software. Over the last couple of months I have been unable to email my monthly reports to them. Email address does not exist. I tried to phone them today but their number has been disconnected. Julie, that made the comment about a class action against ESL on September 19 2013, I would also like be part of a class action against these fraudsters. By the way, I still haven’t made any real profits. Everyone should avoid these type of fraudsters.

• barbara quinn says:

we are in a similar situation to Nick and been scammed by ESL.We purchased our programs last year and promised to make a minimum of $20000 profit or get the cost of the programs refunded Earlier in the year when I spoke to someone to check if I was doing something wrong they gave me some advise & i never heard from them again. Our twelve months is not up till next month but have been unable to email my monthly reports to them & I have tried phoning them and there is no response, just check the number. I would also like to be included in the class action against ESL and like Nick we have not made any profits.

• Scammed says:

Hi David O’Neil: I cried when I read your letter about threats on you and your family’s lives, but not as much as when I realised I had lost my life’s savings and when I saw that others had been affected too. What about that poor old pensioner. You are so low that you could crawl under a snake’s belly. If you don’t want to receive the brunt of peoples’ anger, why not man up and name and shame others associated with your crime – and no the false names please!

• Scammed says:

A class action would be too costly, unfortunately.

• Jon says:

Norm says:
    January 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    I had an interesting discussion with the AFP last Friday. It took 2 months to get to this point I might add.
    We discussed proceeds of crime and how it may relate to the CFS/Eurosoft scam. The AFP are aware and are looking at the scam and the people involved including those who have moved offshore.
    We discussed University fees for daughters and sisters and how they could be clawed back and if the Universities should be warned that the fees could be in breach of the law (they say a warning could be made by a member of the public as it would then sit on the record for ever). We discussed parents money laundering and having household improvements paid in cash. We discussed paying mortgages offshore and how those could be held to be illegal. In particular we discussed Travers entre into the Gold Coast Nightclub scene and how the DJs being sponsored etc and other activities could be classified as proceeds of crime.
    It seems the investigations include Australia, New Zealand and England.
    I have been told, off the record, the investigations now include Australia, England, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Belize. Adam, Travers, Heward in particular are under the scope.

If you have any information on the above describe it here.

This is so true what is done with large amounts of the money, unfortunately the successful DJ’s(who I’ll keep anonymous) would not know about it because they set up the manager with the office and money and they would not know that people like Phil and Rhys are in the background! It’s an ego kick for them.

I also believe that Phil has some involvement in a solar power business. I don’t know if this is legit or a way to clean and make money very hard to trace.

That’s why their money Lady should help the AFP because she will take a lot heavy fall than them be.

England is meant to be set up massive before and they will pull the plug soon.

Jon

• jon says:

Shaun Barker is the man that Phil Travis has been backing to get himself in the music and club scene.

• Dave says:

I worked for one of Adams’ companies and will happily help any investigation.

• Scammed says:

Proceed with caution if contacting anyone who claims to have worked with any of these companies and can offer inside information and help with any investigations.

• Peter Brown says:

You need to stay two steps ahead of the scam companies, because if they realize that the authorities are on to them they will simply disappear and it will be much harder to find them again, or prove they are scammers. The key is not to let the scam companies realize, or know that they are about to be busted. So be very careful about who you are dealing with who claim to be ex-employees. Never revel your full name or address or any personal details which may identify who you are to the scammers. You will get even, you just have to play it clever.

• Jon says:

Do they still have an office in Surfers Paradise? I’m in the Gold Coast and I thought I would just got up for a look all they can do is ask me to leave which I’ll do if asked if they choose to be violent? all the better because the cops will get involved and wonder why they were so protective when I’m checking an address where something was tried to be sold to me.

• Jon says:

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO GET BACK ON TO. IT”S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THEY HAVE PROBABLY MADE CLOSE TO A MILLION EACH WITH PROBABLY NO TAX OR VERY LITTLE TAX IN THIS TIME!

NORM SAYS:
    January 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    It seems the investigations include Australia, NewZealand and England.

If you have any information on the above describe it here.

• Jon says:

THIS HAS NEARLY BEEN A YEAR SINCE IT WAS POSTEDTHEY WOULD HAVE MADE CLOSE TO A MILLION DOLLARS EACH UN-TAXED OR VERY LITTLE. THEY HAVEN”T DONE MUCH TO ME BUT I HATE SCAMBAGS LIKE THIS!

Norm says:
    January 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    It seems the investigations include Australia, NewZealand and England.

If you have any information on the above describe it here.

• Peter Brown says:

I wonder if AIC International linked to the scams mentioned on this website? Check out this website regarding AIC International: http://www.aicinternational-complaints.com/index.html what do you think?

• Lisa says:

Hi there, I purchased the so called software from Chris Davis at CFS supposedly situated in Plaza building Sydney. I received a disc and a booklet for $8900. We are a single income family and I had borrowed the money to get started in share trading to supplement our income and stay home with our 3 children. I have letters, glossy booklets, and a few conversations with a so called senior analyst. I am only just admitting to myself I have been scammed and have taken a long time to actually do something about it. Have contacted ACCC and Consumer affairs victoria and reported this. Please don’t give out my surname.
    Thank you. Lisa

• Scammed says:

Lisa (entry 3/2/14) and Dave (entry 21/1/14)please contact me on 0415264021. I have gone much further than what Dave suggested and believe I may be able to help you both with these scammers. Cheers.

• Jon says:

Who believes “Scammed” who going to put there real phone number on a public website?

• Gatto says:

Anyone know real identity behind the bloke Simpson? Initials all that’s needed.

• Phillip says:

Well Jon, you should know about who’s legit or not, like you also claimed to have worked with these scoundrels but don’t want to give any information about them that is credible.

• Hi, I have just come across your site in regards to Eurosoft services pty ltd in nsw. I too was scammed by these individuals, have managed to get an NCAT decision in my favour, now I am going through the process of enforcing this decision. I believe it is going to come down to (if they are still in business) The ASIC site states that they are, but they are avoiding registered deliveries, phone calls, emails etc, so they are on the move. As you have stated, they have changed their name a few times, even on the ASIC site, the same address but different operating names, some of which have been struck off and banned. My question to anyone reading this, does anyone have ‘Up to date’ information on Eurosoft services pty ltd or their software sales. I believe they will still be operating somewhere through some site selling the same stuff and some-one out there will know where. Please communicate any sightings. Thank you
    Danny

• Andrew says:

I belive these maybe the same people sound exactly the same and yes I have been scammed “G-T-A.info and allthe same look here look there we are all above board .Question how do they get on the intelligentinvestormagazine web site or are they using a name simalar to someones

• Nearly caught says:

GTA is most definately the same group of scammers. Same method of operation: cold calls, pressure tactics and realistic-sounding trading advice (to a novice) by very persuasive, clever salesmen. Their endorsements, however, are completely false. Intelligent Investor Magazine has absolutely nothing to do with Intelligent Investor, a well-respected company (I checked and they told me to back out asap!) Further research revealed more information and advice from ASIC and SCAMwatch and other blog sites (google: ‘GTA scams’ and buried amongst the gaming references…nice touch!…are several references well worth reading!) We moved quickly and our money was refunded. Beware!!

• Mark says:

Nearly caught tell me how you got your money back I just got scammed on 31st of July 2014 with these GTA scum bags. Please help me. I am missing 19.350 here is my number.

• Pete says:

Hi there, I was approached by PCA Trader based on the Sunshine Coast and some of these replies above look very familiar. I was given a trial account and asked to watch a week or so of trading with a $10,000 virtual account. Depending on which package I purchase determines what percentage I make. Seems like a scam to me “too good to be true”. Anyone have any experience of this.

• Lucia Bini says:

I bought Eurosoft trading software in Feb 2013 for $10,000 plus Netway Solutions data for $700. I paper traded the software but it lost money so I never opened a live account. Periodically I have tried to contact the company but now receive no response. Their phone numbers 1800019490 and 1800797036 have an answering machine still active but they don’t answer.
    My package came with a ‘Performance Protection Plan’ promising a full refund If I did not make $30000 in the first year. However I never began trading so …
    Any advice?
    Lucy

• Karen says:

Hi Lucy,
    You could try looking at the Global Tech Scam forum on Whirlpool (just google Global Tech Scam, it’s the first result). Eurosoft have changed their name several times and are now called Global Tech. Somebody on that forum managed to get a court ruling against them and get some money back. That might be a good place to start.
    Karen

• Peter says:

I too have had approches from PCA Trader. Same experiences as with Pete (January 7 2015). They have provided me with an “In2Markets” statement of one of their existing customers, but don’t know if it is legit. Shows a doubling of their investment in a 6 month period.
    Any comments or advice on how to check things out etc., to make a better decision, would be welcome.

• John says:

Hi,

Anyone heard of http://www.Keystoneaustralia.com.au?

They seem to have the same package offering as PCA trader
    offering bronze, silver, gold ect level for a 5k-20k investment
    They use the http://www.in2markets.com auto trading software site.

• yvonne vollbrecht says:

My Son was also scammed by these people to the tune of $8,900, they are pathetic …………time our government and Police did something about them. They seem to hit people who have had some sort of payout, so where are they getting their information from….

• Jon says:

jj marshy your a total @#!@#!@ he will be bankrolled soon. Harry Omeros has just scammed two pople one with brain problems the other on a transplant list for a 6 figure amount saying he will help them.

He has since stopped talking and contacting these two people who well one will probably pass away soon and the other is in a lost world.

How could this scum do such a thing.

Say he is going to help then just not be contactable again. I challenge you Marshy to get Harry to do the right thing and contact those two people and explain why he said it was a guaranteed income then nothing
    Total scum bag and i imagine you Marshy is no different.

• Peter says:

Anyone who has commented on this post or been scammed by any of these variations of the JBC, ESL, Eurosoft, GTA, OP Solutions, etc scams , now is the time to act. Please see the most recent two posts, and contact:

FRAUD AND CYBER CRIME GROUP
    Queensland Police Service
    200 Roma Street
    Brisbane, Qld 4000

Phone: 07 3364 6622
    Fax: 07 3364 6549

• Madonna says:

I too have been scammed. Just recently Keystone Finance manager Alex Lombardi leered me into his scam saying that the information about Keystone Finance being a scam was all contrived by extorters who were asking for money to take down their scam alerts on the net — to be more clearer- it is about making you believe that targeted scamming was done by people, posting scam info. about Keystone Finance & then asking K.F for money to remove it from the net, so it is about these people making money themselves, from K.F.—-I believed this trivial & got bitten. It is active & they are still targeting individuals. Don’t know how they get our details. You will not be able to get any money back from In2Markets, believe me I have tried…This is fraud, they will take advantage of you, they will screw you & take you to the cleaners, they don’t care about you but only want your money, so don’t go there you will get trapped they are great salesmen, don’t be another victim just like me & regret it just like I am doing for loosing my hard earned money & trusting in peoples honesty & integrity too willingly & too greedily. This is their websit but the contact phone number does not work – keystonefinance.com.au

• Interested says:

I note that the name Troy Moncrieff appears at times throughout the exchanges on the site. Can anyone please advise what involvement he has in these scams and if he is the same Troy Moncrieff that is connected with Mitre Wiz?
    Thanks

• Tony says:

Troy moncrieff was one of the higher up people involved in the scam. Went from renting a unit to purchasing a 2 million dollar home and 200000 dollar boat ( all from proceeds of this scam). Anyone know if he has been caught ?

• Antony says:

Troy Moncrieff i beleive sold his lavish home on the Gold coast. Not sure if he still kept all the proceeds or has been found out by the investigation. 2 campbell st Sorrento was the home. Probably fled with the proceeds.

• Lucy c. says:

Troy is the same Troy involved with the mitrewiz. Im told he has an involvement with Phil Travers. One of his close friends and business partners.

• Brett says:

he is selling his house for 3.2 million dollars http://www.domain.com.au/sovereign-islands-qld-4216-2012598535 this was one of the house addresses he had in the website
    also the other house he had noted in court rulings http://www.harryomerosscammer.com/?page_id=339

was sold in a private sale for 700 plus sale

so if you want to visit him look at his mansion before its sold

• David says:

Taking Harry to Court. Would like to know people who would be a witness that Harry is Peter Lucas or Phillips or Steve Young. We have a lot of people the link up i getting closer. would be interested to know who will smile when the court makes our day
    Just need help to consolidate our case against harry.

• Peter says:

Good luck David. I will certainly be smiling!

• gta says:

I don’t drop many responses, however i did some searching and wound up here JBC Global, CFS Live,
    ESL Trader Stock – Share Trading Scams | Qohel.
    And I actually do have a few questions for you if
    it’s allright. Is it simply me or does it seem like
    some of the responses appear like they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    😛 And, if you are writing on additional places, I would like to follow
    everything new you have to post. Could you make
    a list of every one of all your communal sites like your
    Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?